HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Plasma Fibroblast Treatment is more than a simple tightening treatment, it actually can reverse the signs of aging, and create the production of new skin. This is referred to as permanent because there is no timeline when the treatment result wears off, the area treated simply starts to age like before. As with all surgical and cosmetic procedures, everyone heals differently and has a different level of result. On average the final results will be seen in 6-8 weeks.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
Several treatments may be recommended or advised, either as part of the treatment plan or to achieve another level of result. Please note that there are lifestyle factors that can prevent the result from lasting as long as they can, such as smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
WHAT TO EXPECT | SIDE EFFECTS AND RISKS
Plasma Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature when done by a fully certified technician. Still the majority of clients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the 7-10 days following treatment. NON INVASIVE, nothing touches your face during procedure.
There will be small scabs (little dots) in the treated area that will last 5-12+ days after initial treatment. After the dots are no longer visible, the skin will reveal new pink skin beneath which may be tender. Swelling in the area, mainly the eye area, is to be expected for a few days following treatment. An area may have dried blood and seem to look worse than other areas. This is called weeping and is completely normal, in fact, it is weeping Plasma that shows the proper depth was reached ( we want to reach that Plasma baby!!).
To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician strictly.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
● The client should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu, the treatment should be rescheduled.
● Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
● Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
● Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
● Clients with a sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment.
● Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
● The client must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
● The client must not display herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area) It is recommended to consult with their medical Doctor and begin taking the prescription Valtrex 3 days prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment.
● If the client wears a pacemaker avoid treatment with electrical arcing.
● Clients who are pregnant or nursing are not ideal candidates.
● Clients with eyelash extensions are advised to remove them prior to treatment or come right before the fill
● This treatment is only recommended on Fitzpatrick Scales 1-3.5. (See CHART below).
Plasma Fibroblast Treatment is not advised for those with very dark skin. This is because there is a higher risk of hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or hypopigmentation (light spots) following treatment.
DAY OF TREATMENT
NOTE: This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones . Anyone with darker complexions is at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
COST OF TREATMENT
Fibroblast Treatment is certainly more affordable than cosmetic surgery and the prices of treatment depends on the area treated. When comparing a treatment to the cost of surgery. For exact pricing please check our treatment cost page and remember that the pricing list is just an idea. Custom prices are discussed and agreed upon, during the first treatment session, and/or via phone or messaging prior.
The Stroke Of Beauty Team wants to thank you for trusting us in all things...beauty. We cherish our clients, and it shows. See you soon.